- Delivered to you (by express post) as a ready to gift, gift voucher.
- Valid for 12 months
- To redeem the voucher and secure a session, please call 07 4131 2989 a minimum of 1 week in advance.
- There are limited seats to each Blend Your Own Rum experience, so book early!
- No exchanges or refunds on the Blend Your Own Rum Gift Vouchers
More information on the tour:
For more than 127 years, the art and craft of blending Bundaberg Rum has been solely a pursuit for our Master Distillers. Now, for the first time, the Bundaberg Rum Distillery open its doors to share the blending mastery that goes into creating our world famous Bundaberg Rum.
First, get well acquainted with our proud heritage in our fully immersive one-of-a-kind Museum experience that allows you to see, touch and smell your way through the legendary stories and tales that have made us who we are today. Next stop, it’s discovering all the ins-and-outs of the Bundaberg Distillery where you’ll see how it all works behind the bottle in the Distillery Experience guided tour.
Last, but most certainly not least, is our one-of-a-kind Blend Your Own Rum Experience. Here, you’ll spend an entire hour with two expert guides teaching you the art of tasting rum straight from the barrel – a selection of our most premium rums, aged in small barrels having already matured wonderful liquids like Port, Sherry, Whiskey, and Bourbon.
Once you’ve chosen your favourites, our guides will teach you the art of blending to help you craft your very own blend - it’s pure personalised perfection. Then you’ll pour it direct from barrel to bottle. Cap it. Label it (with your name of course because it’s your blend), and you’ll leave us the very same day with two of your very own bottles of Bundaberg Rum making history. One for later, one for later on.
• Includes two personalised bottles with your individual blend and name on the front
• Includes two tastings from our range of Bundaberg Rums at the conclusion of the tour
• Tours run only on Saturdays from 1.00pm
• Only 16 people available for each tour
• This tour is only available for adult guests aged over 18 years only
• 12.15pm: Arrive and explore the Bundaberg Rum Museum
• 1:00pm: Join two of our tour guides on an expedition deep into the heart of our working Distillery.
• 2:00pm: Spend the next hour in our world class Barrel House learning the art of blending with two of our best experts.
• 3:00pm: Make your way back to our world class Distillery Store where you’ll learn about the rest of the Bundaberg rum range.
Have more questions? Feel free to give us a call on 07 4131 2989.
Terms and Conditions apply, please visit: https://www.bundabergrum.com.au/terms-conditions#purchase for more information.