BUNDY ICED MOCHA COCKTAIL RECIPE
- 30ml Bundaberg Coffee & Chocolate Royal Liqueur
- 30ml Espresso
- 10ml Maple Syrup + more for drizzling
- 60ml Full Cream Milk
- Mason Jar
- Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Biscuits (to garnish)
- Combine espresso, maple syrup,
milk and Bundaberg Coffee &
Chocolate Royal Liqueur
in a cocktail
shaker with ice.
- Shake until cold.
- Drizzle the inside of the mason jar with maple syrup and fill with ice.
- Pour cocktail over ice and add whipped cream and crushed biscuits to garnish.
*Contains 0.5 standard drinks in each jar