There's nothing better than combining two classics for your Christmas festivities this season. If you're in the mood for an Old Fashioned with a Rum Ball twist, you're in luck! This recipe makes 2 serves so rally up another rum lover and share the Bundy goodness.
- 90ml Bundaberg Black 12 Year Old Rum
- 4 Tbsp Monin Coconut Syrup
- 6 Dashes Angostura Bitters
- Grated chocolate
- Orange Peel For Garnish
- Large Mixing Glass And Stirrer
- 2 Tumbler Glasses
*Makes approximately 1.5 standard drinks per glass
- Step 1 - Place a large ice cube into each tumbler glass, and set aside for cooling.
- Step 2 - Pour Bundaberg Black 12 Year Old Rum into the large mixing glass.
- Step 3 - Add 6 dashes of Angostura bitters.
- Step 4 - Add ice and stir.
- Step 5 - Pour mixture (straining out the ice) evenly into the two tumbler glasses.
- Step 6 - Garnish with one orange peel for each glass.
- Step 7 - Sprinkle (heavily, for you Chocolate lovers!) grated chocolate.