Salted Caramel Royal Liqueur Bundy Hot Chocolate: a winter warmer you’ll want even when it’s not cold.
- 30ml Bundaberg Royal Liqueur Salted Caramel
- 90ml Full cream milk
- 2 x teaspoon drinking chocolate powder
- 1 x handful marshmallows
- 1 x pinch of salt
- ½ x chocolate wafer stick
- Whipped cream
- Your favourite mug!
*Makes approximately 0.5 standard drinks
- Pour milk and liquor into pot.
- On a mild heat stir and add pinch of salt and drinking chocolate.
- On a mild heat stir in, pinch of salt and drinking chocolate powder.
- Once all ingredients have dissolved and has reached desired temperate pour into coffee mug.
- Garnish with marshmallows, wafer stick and whipped cream.